Sunday, April 18, 2010

1.2 Ad Design 2 critique



In this next ad design for Expedia I wanted to give a sense of , tell freedom, tell about the savings, and ease of access to Expedia. Keeping with the transparency theme I added the airplane on the top right along with the hotel at the bottom on the right and the a "sky map." On the left tells about one of the many perks you get when using Expedia. This is another design that I liked but could not figure out that one element that really makes it great. The beautiful open road ,to me suggests, the freedom of travel.

I feel like the rectangle on the left with the text serves its purpose but it looks like it fully belongs. It doesn't feel like the right design element. What do you think?


*Student work not done for Expedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment