Tuesday, April 27, 2010

3.1 Industrial Desgin



For this design I was instructed to create a poster using only text and very specific line art. It was tough because as students we want to use what we like, but we have to remember as designers its about what our client likes. (with limits)All of the line are was industrial and we had to use the specified text to create a well put together, and aesthetically pleasing to the eye design. It took a good bit of time to get this idea going but once it did I found many different things I could do to make it a bit more interesting. First I had to get the placement of my line art where I knew I wanted it, then I placed the text around it. Once I found the font I liked, I layered and tweaked it in Photoshop. This was my 4th attempt at this design. How do you like this design poster?

No comments:

Post a Comment